Christian Mayer writes:
> "Curtis L. Olson" wrote:
> >
> > Would anyone be willing to create a "zip" version of the base package
> > and post it some place where I can fetch it and put it on the ftp
> > site?
>
> Sorry, I've got no webspace where I can put such a big file.
>
> But any decent Windows based ZIP tool should be able to unzip .tar.gz
> anyway. (e.g. WinZIP does)

Right, but you aren't the one that has to answer 10 emails a day about
not being able to extract a .tar.gz :-)

Although, now that you mention it, if anyone wants to volunteer to
handle all my incoming email and take care of all the simpler to
medium difficulty stuff, delete all the spam, delete all the email
from my boss, make it sound like I'm working extra hard, etc. :-) I
would be happy to discuss arrangements. :-)

Regards,