Melchior FRANZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> * Jim Wilson -- Monday 20 May 2002 19:20:
> > If I'm not mistaken the last release does not run if
> > you type in --aircraft=747-yasim because a model that doesn't exist is spec'd
> > in the "-set.xml" file.
>
> Err ... I'd say it doesn't run because there seems to be some nasty
> bug in Yasim or its 747 data. I =do= have a 747 model installed, and this
> is what I get before fgfs aborts:
>
>   YASim solution results:
>         Iterations: 10002
>   Drag Coefficient: 13.1075
>         Lift Ratio: 75.4142
>         Cruise AoA: 3.21482
>     Tail Incidence: -9.96947
>               CG: -29.5, -0.0, 1.3
>   YASim SOLUTION FAILURE:
>   Solution failed to converge after 10000 iterations
>
> That's now the case since a few weeks. The c310 works, though. (CVS HEAD)

Ok, yeah I was talking about the model fallback.  It was really a bug in the
xml, but it wouldn't have been as much of a problem if there was a fallback model.

You might want to report the bug you are seeing in another thread or directly
to Andy.  I'm sure he put that error message in the program so folks would
report it.

Best,

Jim