* Jim Wilson -- Monday 20 May 2002 19:59:
> Melchior FRANZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> >   Solution failed to converge after 10000 iterations
>
> You might want to report the bug you are seeing in another thread or directly
> to Andy.  I'm sure he put that error message in the program so folks would
> report it.

Yes, you are of course right. It's just that I hadn't expected to be the only
one who wants to (try to) fly the 747 once in a while. I supposed that this
is a known bug that is due to the recent changes in terrain height detection
or something, and that it's probably on someone's TODO list anyway.

m.