Andy Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> The bad pilot technique theory is looking pretty good.  If YASim can
> get to 1400fpm at 300 knots, then I move that it be declared
> officially innocent on all counts. :)

Well maybe not yet...it is better with today's patch...but still run out of
steam in the 29000 range.  It also may be time related.  In otherwords the
situation gets worse over time.  Haven't quite nailed it down, but when I ran
a test with the autopilot set at just 300 rpm it went into a stall around
24,000ft.  Certainly at 300fpm we should be able to maintain a climb to cruise
altitude.

Best,

Jim