AFAICT, the behavior with JSBSim is reasonable.  This is what I see
at 93 kias, power for level flight, a left turn makes the ball go left
and needs left rudder to recenter.  Opposite for right turn.

Same behavior (with similar magnitudes) observed at around 70 kias.

At both speeds I did observe asymmetrical behavior, the ball tended to
the left a small amount (but still within the vertical lines) in
constant heading flight and may have been more sensitive to left turns
than right.  A power off descent at 70 knots tended to make it
symmetric, so I suspect that the propwash effects are causing the
aircraft trim at a small slip angle.