Curtis L. Olson writes:

 > Yes, we have CAL and CAL-II in the database, but no ARCAL.

ARCAL describes how the lights are activated, not their configuration;
presumably, Calvert I and Calvert II approach lighting systems could
be ARCAL, but since those are used (I think) mainly at military
installations, I doubt they would be.

On Canadian VNCs, airports with ARCAL lighting have an L with a box
around it under the airport name.  Clicking the microphone several
times in fast succession turns the runway and taxiway lights on for a
while (the beacon is always on).  It would be a very dramatic effect
to add to FlightGear.

All the best,

David

--