William L. Riley writes:
> Base package updated.
>
> http://www.randdtechnologies.com/fgfs/newScenery/
> ftp://ftp.randdtechnologies.com/fgfs/baseScenery/current.tar.gz
>
> P.S. The taxiway lights are extremely dim on my setup, barely visible right at
> dusk/dawn and pretty much invisible after dark. Do I need to enable the
> experimental lighting in main.cxx?

That would help, but it's a big frame rate hit, probably unacceptably
big.  You might consider turning off all the lights in your room.
There may be some monitor gamma issues.  Also note that taxiway lights
are most visible when you are nearly horizontal with them.  If you are
above them, they get nearly impossible to see.

> And yes, KOAK is still completely void of
> lights. :(
>
> Linux (2.4.19-gentoo-r9)
> Nvidia Geforce2 MX (driver 1.0.3123)
> plib,SimGear, FlightGear are recent CVS

Is FlightGear recent as of yesterday/today ... never mind, it would
have to be if you are seeing the taxiway lights in blue.  Strange, I
have no idea what's up with KOAK.  When I generate it myself it works
just fine.  If the base package cvs get's updated, I can let you know
if I see lights in your version of KOAK or not.

Regards,