The header file states that work on them should be
checked with Curt. I want to inherit AI-Entity to draw
the multiplayer planes.
But would did still be supported in the near future or
is there another way to do this easely ?

I also heard of a bug in the Flight Gear ATC-code that
it draws AI-planes over one another, has this been
fixed yet ?
If so, in what version has this been addressed, v0.8
stable CVS or v0.9 unstable ?

Leon

=====
My Flight Gear Multiplayer Stuff (work-in-progress):
http://www.kbs.twi.tudelft.nl/People/Students/L.Otte/

OK, I admit it: My girlfriend's just an object to me.
Unfortunately, there is some information hiding, but
thankfully, she's fairly encapsulated, nicely modular, and
has a very well defined interface!