Norman Vine writes:
> Curtis L. Olson writes:
>
> > I have my terrasync utility up to a point where it has some basic
> > functionality so I thought I should share it with you all.
>
> Currently flying terrasync'ed with Cygwin
>
> Cool !

I did a lot more tweaking of this util over the weekend and it's
working pretty well now ... has anyone else had a chance to try it?

ADV: don't bother spending days or weeks downloading all the scenery
for the world before you fly.  Just install the base program and
supporting files.  Turn on terrasync and it will fetch just the tiles
you need as you fly.

Have you just spent hours/days/weeks downloading all the world scenery
only to have the evil project regenerate it with updated data or to
fix some problem?  No problem, just enable terrasync and it will
upgrade your local scenery as you fly.

Terrasync saves the data to your HD so next time you fly a route, you
already have the data and you don't need to download it again.

Terrasync makes you look and feel like you have it all, even though
you don't. :-)

Regards,