Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> actually my guess is that due to the gear problem, it probably
> crashes instantly so nothing will work at all with it.

Yup, that was it.  Sorry, I've been ignoring this one.  I recently
changed the default gear spring strength.  But taildraggers have
different c.g. configurations, and the aircraft was falling through
the ground on initialization.  Fixed.

> And of course, in air starts don't work for YAsim models, so... :-)
> Andy, I'd be happy if we were forced to specify velocity in kts (and
> then maybe mach for the faster aircraft.)

The units don't really matter.  I can convert between them just fine.
What I'm confused by is the API for how to tell which units are being
used.  JSBSim does this in FGInitialConditions, but I got a little
lost trying to figure out where the information there comes from.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA