Erik wrote:

> I know there is a fix in SimGear to include glext.h for windows
> platforms. Maybe one of the ifdefs fails (because a version number
> changed or something like that)?

Erik,

Here are some of the references to EXTGL_NEEDED in the SimGear root
directory:

-- configure.ac:

AM_CONDITIONAL(EXTGL_NEEDED, test "x$ac_cv_header_windows_h" = "xyes")

-- configure:

if test "x$ac_cv_header_windows_h" = "xyes"; then
  EXTGL_NEEDED_TRUE=
  EXTGL_NEEDED_FALSE='#'
else
  EXTGL_NEEDED_TRUE='#'
  EXTGL_NEEDED_FALSE=
fi

-- config.log:

EXTGL_NEEDED_FALSE='#'
EXTGL_NEEDED_TRUE=''

-- Makefile:

EXTGL_NEEDED_FALSE = #
EXTGL_NEEDED_TRUE =

And in SimGear/simgear/sky/clouds3d/Makefile:

EXTGL_SOURCE = extgl.c extgl.h
#EXTGL_SOURCE =

libsgclouds3d_a_SOURCES = \
        $(EXTGL_SOURCE) \
        vec3fv.cpp vec3fv.hpp vec3f.hpp vec4f.hpp vec2f.hpp \
... etc.

extgl.h is #include'd by SkyTextureState.cpp via SkyTextureState.hpp via
SkyContext.hpp.  It looks like all the ifdef's are working properly.  So I
am stumped here - why can't the compiler see the declaration of
glActiveTextureARB() when compiling SkyTextureState.cpp?  I'm missing
something.

Paul

Paul R. Deppe
Veridian Engineering (formerly Calspan)