Okay, I have completed step one.  I am up and running with the latest cvs
snapshot on Suse 8.1.  What's in the job jar?  Give me something easy to
start out with since it's been awhile since I have done any coding.

Some background if you are interested, I spent a good chunk of last year and
and early this year as a beta tester for the F4UT working on SP2 and SP3 of
the Falcon4 Superpak.  That was fun, but development is where I want to play.
I have been mostly interested in AI and terrain rendering, but I am open to
working on anything.

Cheers!
Mike