Mike Bonar writes:

 > Okay, I have completed step one.  I am up and running with the
 > latest cvs snapshot on Suse 8.1.  What's in the job jar?  Give me
 > something easy to start out with since it's been awhile since I
 > have done any coding.

Cleanup is always, always needed -- my only suggestion is to make your
changes in tiny steps so that you don't waste time if you head off in
the wrong direction.

We are slowly trying to get all of the parts of FlightGear to
extend FGSubsystem (defined src/Main/fgfs.hxx) and to simplify the
top-level loop in src/Main/main.cxx.

 > I have been mostly interested in AI and terrain rendering, but I am
 > open to working on anything.

You can also take a look at Dave Luff's ATC code in src/ATC/ -- he
might have some TODO jobs.

Thanks, and all the best,

David

--