David Megginson writes:
> Curtis L. Olson writes:
>
>  > What compiler options do you build with?  I usually override the
>  > default and build with -Wall -O2, I'll do a rebuild with default
>  > options and see if that helps.
>
> With 3.2, I usually build with
>
>   -g -O1 -finline-limit=6 -finline-functions
>
> For the 2.95 test, however, I just used vanilla ./configure and didn't
> mess with the options at all.

For what it's worth, the "Apply" button seems to work (and triggers
one "fire()" call, but the "OK" button triggers 2 fire() calls and
then the size of the vector get's corrupted.

The "Cancel" button also causes a crash.  It makes 1 fire() call,
corrupts the vector and then segfaults.

Could there be something related to deleting the dialog box that is
corrupting memory?

Regards,