> http://flightgear.org/Projects/RayChair/raychair.html
> http://flightgear.org/Projects/

Oops.  Should have looked more closely on your homepage.  Thanks!

> We are a bit behind on this part. There is a project called OpenGC that
> has been working with FlightGear, but I don't know the current status.

But your reply sounds as if there's interest. :-)

Does jsbsim also take yaw angle into account (fuselage drag)?  I.e., is
it possible to perform a slip (haven't had a real chance to try yet due
to lack of pedals).  For yasim I take it it is possible.

-Gerhard