Fred wrote:
> I have another problem: the model seems underpower and it is not able to
> take of with full throttle on the KSFO runway. It stall under 160knt and
> it arrives at the end of the runway at 175knt.

I've been having a problem with the JSBSim airplanes sometimes
have no fuel in them, even if a fuel load is specified.  When this happens the
turbine model alternates between running and not-running.  This is probably
what is happening with the A320 model.  Often it will go away if you just
restart the sim.

As an interim solution, here is a turbine module that no longer checks if
there is any fuel in the tanks.  This turbine is always on, regardless of
fuel state.  The module goes in FlightGear-0.9.2/src/FDM/JSBSim/

http://home.attbi.com/~davidculp2/FGSimTurbine.cpp

I'll see if the JSBSim developers can get this into CVS.

Dave Culp