David Megginson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Jim Wilson writes:
>
>  > This isn't happening here.  How are you controlling the antitorque
>  > (rudder)?  Maybe the problem is in the control input?
>
> I've tried it with two different controllers and seem the same effect
> -- furthermore, the control-position indicators on the HUD are not
> moving, suggesting that the flutter isn't coming from there.
>
> Are you sure that you don't see yaw flutter at all?  Try cruising
> around for five minutes or so -- it always shows up for me.

Not at all.  I've probably got an hour or more on it.   Just took it for from
SFO to the golden gate and then back to try and land in the football stadium.

The tail rotor animation is a little off center, but that's it.  Maybe this is
related to cpu speed somehow.

What I have noticed is that overspeed effects don't seem to show up (negative
speed on the blades coming back should cause a stall) and if you get it up to
far enough over 200 it seems as though it'll hold speed and altitude forever
even with the collective all the way down.

Best,

Jim