"Jon Berndt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh, God.  Yes, I went through the mental gyrations for that one a year or
> two ago. It's a "story problem nightmare" when considering how to implement
> with multiple and variable numbers of gear bogeys.  What if you run into ice
> on one gear?

You might get into heavy trouble  :-)
One of our flight instructors demolished his first airplane (180 HP
Mooney) when getting the left main gear into snow slush immediately
after rotating during takeoff. Before having the chance to get the
plane back on course with the rudder he slammed into a wall of snow
that was previously vacated from the runway.
No passanger was injured ....

Martin.