Bernie Bright writes:
> SGSocket::readline() and SGSocket::read() do act differently.  For a
> server, readline() correctly handles the accept and reads from the new
> socket.  read() also handles the accept but reads from the master socket.
> I'm not sure if this is intentional or if its a bug.

Someone else wrote in reporting a problem here.  THey also said that
reading from the new socket fixed the problem in read().  If it seems
to make sense, maybe we should make read() read from the new socket?

Regards,

Curtis Olson   HumanFIRST Program               FlightGear Project
Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org
Minnesota      http://www.flightgear.org/~curt  http://www.flightgear.org