Erik Hofman wrote:
> Not at this moment, no.  That would require intervention from a
> Nasal script (which isn't implemented yet).

Actually, if you guys used property ties to wrap your internal
variables, you could drive it with Nasal right now.  You can either
tie a pointer to the actual data, or hook callbacks to the get/set()
methods.  The stuff in JSBSim/FGPropertyManager does very similar
things; you can look there for examples.

Writing a full-on set of Nasal extension functions is pretty involved.
See the props.Node implementation.  For really fancy stuff or core
classes where you can't avoid the complexity, it's acceptable.  For
something like this, I think the property system is the appropriate
glue.

Andy