* Andy Ross -- Thursday 04 December 2003 21:47:
> [...] if settimer() was the *only* method
> for doing animations via scripts, then *every* animation would be done
> with a timer handler and we'd potentially have many timers going off
> every frame. [...] That's slow.

OK, OK. Just wanted to note that the bo105 script isn't a horrible
cycle burner.  :-)  (BTW: the rear door in a bo105 can't be opened
automatically. There should be an animated copilot opening it ...)

> And honestly I find the interpolate() interface to be simpler and
> cleaner than timers;

I will of course use it, once it's implemented. I'm just a Nasal
newbie -- you are the master.

> This is the (untested) replacement code I wrote for bo105.nas as a
> sample of the interpolator stuff.

How will this sample code react, if the door has already opened
half way and a second trigger happens? Will it stop immediately
(like the current code does) and start to close?

m.