Frederic BOUVIER wrote:
Thanks, glad to see you like it and it doesn't kill all the framerate.
For people that are not following CVS updates, check out :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/frbouvi/flightsim/sanfran.htm
The lights are brighter in FG than on jpeg but you will have an idea.

That remind me that I don't have pictures of the GoldenGate nor
the East span of Bay Bridge at night. If someone have some,
I am interested.

I'm waiting for the reflections of the bridge lights in the water. I saw this in a commercial A320 sim once and it was a really neat effect.

Curtis Olson   Intelligent Vehicles Lab         FlightGear Project