Ilja wrote

> I have to stop making the dc3 3d-cockpit because little objects look very
> ugly. I don´t know what I do wrong. I tried to make some little objects
> with ac3d or blender but I always got errors in FlightGear. I´m sure it
> should be possible because p51d has got such little objects and they look
> nice. Now I´m working on a space shuttle model and Tuploev 154B.
[Vivian Meazza]

Sorry to hear that you haven't been able to make 3D instruments work for the
DC3 model. Have you been trying to use AC3D Ver 4? It doesn't work without
some work around for the crease token. If you would like to send me an
example of what isn't working off-list, I'll try to figure out why. 3D
instruments are definitely possible.

Regards

Vivian Meazza