"Jim Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Trust me, I've been all over every line of the viewer code.  You aren't really
> seeing what you think you are.  It just looks that way.

Jim, do you want to tell me I'm blind ? I must admit that I probably
never looked at the code but I can assure you that I'm clever enough to
determine wether an aircraft rotates around its nose or around some
sort of center (whichever you'd like to pick). How can you tell people
to take care of the movement of the CG when you ignore _that_ obvious
visual 'artefacts'.
_Please_ do that experiment I already described _before_ calling me
stupid.

Another example: How would you explain that the main gear of the PA-28
sinks into the ground when the aircraft rotates on liftoff while the
nose stays at the same distance over ground. Do you still want to tell
me that this is only a visual illusion !? I've seen _enough_ aircraft
rotating on takeoff to know that reality looks _much_ different (I am
_not_ talking about marginal movement of the CG),

Martin.