Hi Guys
After spending a couple of days playing with this thing I have
a question or two.
1 After you get the mode oscilating how do you get it to stop
do you have to continue to adjust all three or do you do one at
a time.
2 How do you know if you are heading in the right direction
what will make the oscilations slow.It seems to me that it goes
at the same rate all the time with the same amplification regardless
of settings.Is there
one property that effects the rate and one the amplification or
once again is it a combination of all three.
Any help you can give or something you should read(other than
the ones in FG.I have read them but still am stumped)would be
greatly appreciated.
P.S Clarification.Where it says in the setup that Ti should be set
to infinity does mean writing "inf" were a number would  normally
be.

Cheers
Innis