Curtis L. Olson asked

> Sent: 24 March 2004 15:36
> To: FlightGear developers discussions
> Subject: [Flightgear-devel] Official 0.9.4 release???
>

> I'm seeing a last minute flurry of people trying to get final model
> tweaks into the base package (which is good--great work
> guys![1]), but
> haven't heard any other complaints about the pre2 release.  Are we
> getting pretty close to making this release official so we can get on
> with other stuff?

I've got the Seahawk model with a 2d panel working (and I could give it to
you now), but on inspection, I don't think it is quite good enough to go
into a base package. Lee felt that the 3d panel model should replace it. I
am minded to leave it for now and move on to the promised Spitfire. I can
return to it for the next release, if we think that 2d panels are worth
pursuing.

Vivian