Hi,

I just synced up the latest simgear on my athlon 64 3000 running Gentoo linux 
64 bit and had a couple of issues getting it to build.  After I fixed them it 
worked like a charm, I'm building FlightGear now. This is my first attempt 
after upgrading from an athlon xp 2100.

I had to manually modify the simgear/sound/Makefile.

I added -L../debug to openal_test1_LDADD

I also had to add -L../debug -L../misc -L../structure to openal_test2_LDADD


With those changes everything compiled.

I'm using OpenAL 20040218  from gentoo's portage tree.

Hope this helps,

Mike

_______________________________________________
Flightgear-devel mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://mail.flightgear.org/mailman/listinfo/flightgear-devel

Reply via email to