Then just add this:

fgsetbool("sim/initialised",true);

at line 1436 of main.cxx so the function reads like this:

if ( idle_state == 1000 ) {

        // We've finished all our initialization steps, from now on we

        // run the main loop.

        fgsetbool("sim/initialised",true);

        fgRegisterIdleHandler(fgMainLoop);

    } else {

        if ( fgGetBool("/sim/startup/splash-screen") ) {

            fgSplashUpdate(0.0, 1.0);

        }

    }

I suppose I ought to have done a diff on this, but it seems so trivial.

Giles Robertson