Lee Elliott said:

> On Saturday 15 May 2004 13:11, Jim Wilson wrote:
> > Lee Elliott said:
> > > I just found this collection of 3-views and colour schemes
> > >
> > > http://www.beuliland.com/html/camo/camufla.htm
> > >
> > > Some of them appear to be 'Don Color' drawings but others don't have any
> > > origin.
> >
> > Found the colors (all military) but not the 3-views.  Is there another page
> > not at that link?
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Jim
>
> Yeah - it all seems to be military stuff.  Sorry, I didn't intend to imply
> that there were separate 3-views - while these images aren't terribly big,
> they do seem pretty clear and are better than many other 3-views I've found.

Oh no, that's not what I meant.  I see "colors" for painting but not 3-view
(call them 2-view?).  Just thought there was something I was missing.

It is difficult to be fascinated with aircraft and not have an enthusiasm for
military designs.  I just noted that about the site because it seems odd to
see a model painting discussion that excludes civilian so completely.

Best,

Jim