Hi guys!
I'ts nice to have this feature in flightgear and looks really cool
but another very nice feature is VBO (works on all PC videocards (ATI and
Nvidia))
I use it and have some speedup now I improved my version of ssgVtxTable on
VBO
if someone intrested feel free to mail me (now I setup vertex pointers on
init phase, not in draw method and  have 20-30% speedup. But someone we need
to change in scenery, because we have so many vertex arrays to draw.
If we already use multitexturing why not to use this method for drawing
tiles
http://www.delphi3d.net/articles/viewarticle.php?article=terraintex.htm
We have 1 VBO per tile and 4-8 textures per tile and this will be really
looks cool.
What do you think about it?
Thanx in advance
Roman