Durk Talsma wrote:

In February Erik Hofman mentioned that Robin Peel maintains a database of airway data, for shared use between x-plane and FlightGear. I was wondering if there's also a database of SID and STAR procedures that we could use? The reason I'm asking is that these might be extremely useful in developing AI traffic.

IIRC, the airway database is currently not included in the cvs base package. Where would I be able to find it?

Robin's web site is here:

   http://x-plane.org/users/robinp/

For your convenience I have commited the awy.dat file to CVS (in the data/Navaids subdirectory.)

Regards,

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d