Hello all,

Pulled down the local 10 degree block for a quick look, and the overall impression is a great improvement. Before anyone (especially Curt) has to order a larger hat, here are a few specific problems I spotted in my area (eastern PA).

First, the majority of the taxiways are on the opposite side from reality. 1N9, KUKT, KSEG are fully reversed. KABE has taxi for 6-24 correct, but the one for 13-31 is on the wrong side. This airport also shows a database problem, with a major highway trying to cross 13-31. The highway near 1N9 is also displaced by about a mile, putting it on the wrong side of the airport. At KLNS, the taxiways are roughly correct, but one runway (8-26) and its taxi is only a long white rectangle.

I note a lot of windsocks by the runway ends. I assume this is a default when no location is available. Likewise, several beacons are far from their real locations, with some uncomfortably near the runways.

Don't let these nits slow down the progress. Add them to the pile of items "for a rainy day".

--
    Bill Earnest  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Linux Powered   Allentown, PA, USA
Computers, like air conditioners, work poorly with Windows open.