Yes, these are resulting from the new traffic manager loading an AI aircraft
model. Sofar, I've modelled a few scheduled flights between Amsterdam (EHAM)
airport and some other cities, including KSFO, built around a KLM MD11 time
table. Our current MD11 model is still in progress, and therefore the plib
3Ds model loader issues these warnings.

Right now, an AI Model object is created as soon as you come within 500 nm of
an aircraft's scheduled position. Just out of curiousity, where were you
flying when you saw these messages...

Cheers,
Durk