On Tuesday 08 June 2004 23:01, Vivian Meazza wrote:
> Andy Ross wrote
>
> > Chris Metzler wrote:
> > > Sometimes I run into issues with FlightGear -- fgfs, data, scenery,
> > > whatever -- that I'm reluctant to report because I'm concerned that
> > > the developers already know about them;
> >
> > Indeed, that's a good idea.  We've been known to kill and eat
> > reporters of known bugs. :)
> >
> > As for using a bugzilla or whatnot, I'm neutral.  I find that
> > I always end up fixing the bugs that people whine about the
> > most anyway.  Bug tracking systems tend to fill up quickly
> > with "not-quite-bugs" that no one wants to look at.
>
> Speaking of which, is there any progress on the Merlin propeller gearing
> issue?
>
> Regards
>
> Vivian

I was having similar problems with the Comper Swift geared prop and at one
point I was getting the right power and rpm but at the wrong mixture and fuel
flow rates - both seemed out by approx the same ratio as the prop gearing.

I haven't looked at it for while but I'll try it in the next few days or so
and see what the situation is with it now.

LeeE