On 18 Jun 2004, at 13:09, Mathias Fröhlich wrote:

Next week is the Linuxtag in Karlsruhe, Germany.

http://www.linuxtag.org/

Is Flightgear present this year?
Or will somebody be there for an other project?

I'm exhibiting at the WorldForge booth, where we are also going to have a few Blender guys. Games in general seem fewer this year, last time I attended LinuxTag (2001) Alex Perry and Durk were there exhibiting Flightgear and doing demos that everyone loved.

Of course, I'm not sure anyone will be able to beat Jon Stockhill and co's amazing efforts at LUDEX back in April this year.

Anyway, if you're at LinuxTag, stop by the WorldForge booth and say hi. I have flightgear on the demo machine, but it's got a job to do demoing our client software!

H&H
James
--
There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'