> Erik Hofman wrote:
>
> Do you define the FG_SCENERY environment variable somewhere?
> If so, you might want to try to add both directories to your search path:
>
> FG_SCENERY=C:\FlightGear\data\Scenery\Terrain;C:\FlightGear\data\Scenery\Objects

Doing so works right. Tank you very much.

> Frederic Bouvier wrote:
> > How I can solve this? I've to merge the directories?
> > However, this could be caused by the fact that I've removed the source files in
> > the directory
> > "objects" during the compilation?
>
> What do mean ? what files ?

I've removed from the project I've compiled the files into the directory "objects".
Initially I suspected that the problem was determined by this but, adding the other
directory
to the FG_SCENERY environment, I've noticed that this doesn't affect the program
(FlightGear now loads all the objects).

Luca