Luca Masera wrote:
Hi,

I've compiled the CVS version of FlightGear but now I've a problem with the airports.
The program, every 10 seconds, writes on the console the following message:

cannot find KSQL in basic.dat.gz

I've downloaded the CVS version of basic.dat.gz. I've also the latest scenery created and I've found that, instead, exists a file named "KSQL.bgt.gz" that, I think stores the airport data. Why this happens? How I can solve this (I've to remove the file KSQL...)?

I can confirm that behaviour exactly - did also recompile OpenAL/SimGear/FlightGear from CVS yesterday.

Besides there occured some OpenGL problems (weird graphics) which
I could only "solve" by disabling some rendering options such
as --disable-specular-highlight

--------
Boris