Frederic Bouvier wrote:
Would these messages be removed before the release ?

WARNING: ssgLoad3ds: Texture coords missing.
WARNING: ssgLoad3ds: Texture coords missing.
WARNING: ssgLoad3ds: Texture coords missing.
WARNING: ssgSGIHeader::: Failed to open
'i:/flightgear/cvs/fgfsbase/Aircraft/MD11/Models/cowlings/SLEEVE.RGB' for
reading.

These are AIrTraffic messages for the MD-11. Personally I find the MD-11 much too heavy (geometry wise) for use with AIModels or AirTraffic. I think it would be best to make it a 737 instead.

Now that we can specify the texture path of a given model I guess we can move the 747 and 737 of the static Objects directory into the Models directory and use that for static models, AIModels and AirTraffic.

Erik