Yes, the following files were missing. Curt wrote me yesterday  that he had
missed them somehow while updating from cvs, but that he has them now and
thus be in the final release.  The segfault I'm getting is not related to
these missing files though, because that would only give a problem during
initialization.

Cheers,
Durk

Traffic/KLM/MD11/PH-KCA.xml