On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:16:50 +0100 David Luff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ATC is off by default in 0.9.5.  If you turn it back on (under the
> ATC menu) you should be able to hear ATIS again.

Fine. Thanks.

> However, the volume of the ATIS relative to the engine sound is
> very quiet

I tried to 'pump up the volume' of the WAV file using Audacity, but I
did not get any noticeable result in FG.  This makes me think that
re-recording the message would not get any improvement.  But as I know
next to nothing in sound editing or the way they are handled in FG...

--
Xavier Nodet
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin, 1759.