Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 11:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Olivier's flight replayer

Yes, I'm still working on it : I'm trying to improve the "on ground display" and the transition from "ground" to "in flight" and vice versa. Today, the display near the ground is poor due to low GPS altitude accuracy.
I will probably end up to implement a Kalman Filter for the altitude. It should also improve the pitch attitude indication in flight.

Anyway, I comenting my current code and will put it in Martin's FTP site.
I'll send an e-mail soon when available.

Olivier