Martin Spott wrote:
> "David Luff" wrote:

> > OK, I'll build that version on Linux and see if I can get TaxiDraw to build
> > against it.
>
> Let's see, I made an IRIX binary:

Oh, great, it actually works  :-)

Now, here comes the next feature request ....  I have a tiny image
which represents my favourite airport. I can make JPEG out of it and
load it into TaxiDraw. I even can see it in TaxiDraw - but I don't have
any clue about the scale of this image.
To calibrate this image I'd love to see a function in TaxiDraw that
allows me not to calibrate using a single point but two points instead.
I'd like to take the two endpoints of an already 'existing' runway
(constructed from different sources) and have TaxiDraw rotate and scale
the image to make it congruent with my runway. This would be extremely
helpful.

Thanks for this great tool. This is the first time I tried it and it
'tastes' really marvellous,

Martin.