David Culp wrote:
Hi Erik,

I was wondering if the "enable" and "path" properties for the submodel system should be moved out of "/sim/systems/submodels" and into "/sim/submodels" instead. This will complete the migration out of the Systems code.

Cvs is now updated to put the submodel code under /sim/submodels instead of /sim/systems and also (but more importantly) /systems/submodels under /ai/submodels. The latter is important for submodel configuration files.

I have updated the ones already in the base package, but keep this in mind when creating a new one.

Erik