On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:28:20 +0100, Vivian wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>
> > > 7)  Add pitching and rolling deck capability
> >
> > ..heave too.
> >

> Someone like to write a Ship Dynamic Model? :-)

..some day.  First get new video cards in place so I can see properly
what happens when I play with flight recorder data, then put together a
new knoppix style live cd and dvd that works with other than Nvidia
cards, and then a live dvd with photo scenery for formation flight
training for arrival at Oshkosh-in-style, then learn to code c++, and
then I have a few wild gasification schemes to pay for the fun.  ;-)

..mind you, those wee WWII convoi escort carriers
did heave quite a bit in rough sea states.

..2 quick video questions; which is the "smallest" video card we
support?  Does any of you know of people who has run "hi"
speed cards (2, 4, 6 or 8x AGP) card at 1x AGP?

..the Idea is use a few old 200-500 MHz boxes with newer
ATI 9250 class pci and agp video cards, around 64 to 128MB
vram, anything smaller is no cheaper over here.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: