Jon Stockill wrote:

Martin Spott wrote:

Hello,
Robin has some 3-digit airport codes in his database and they appear
not to cause any trouble. Does anyone have an idea what will happen
with 6-digit codes ?

I'd expect problems somewhere - shorter codes shouldn't cause problems, but longer ones are bound to run into field length problems *somewhere*.

FlightGear code generally parses on white space rather than column position so I would suspect we'd be ok, however I can't guarantee 100% success. What is the purpose of 6 digit codes?

Thanks,

Curt.