* Paul Kahler -- Sunday 14 November 2004 16:58:
> I just knew my message would result in my nomination to do the job :-)

Hehe ...

> I suggested it to the list because I don't have time for such a big job.
> I might have time to make improvements though if it's already working to
> some extent.

Same here. I would certainly try to fix problems as I run into them, but
there are some bigger "issues" to solve first, starting with xml-ifying
the ugly binary cloud resource files, or the plib integration that John
& Erik mentioned. Well, and the 2d clouds aren't bad either.  :-)

m.