Not yet.
Seems that there are some patches necessary.  They are just ifdef stuff, but
it will require a few changes to CVS, to make it easy to build.  I think
that it is a better idea to get those changes into CVS, then to put all the
patches into the build instructions.
I will try to get to it, but, like a lot of folks here, I am pretty busy.
If anyone else gets to it, then we can finish up the docs.

-- Adam