Is there any documentation that explains how the nasal scripting system is integrated into FlightGear? I looked a bit, and can't find anything.

If I decide I want to call a nasal script from someplace in the code, how do I go about doing that? Do I create an entirely new parser and call it? Is the global parser good enough, can I just pass a script to it? What about the existing scripts, how are they found and launched? I'm not seeing how it all goes together.

Thanks,