-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la part de Florian
Schießl
Envoyé : mardi 7 décembre 2004 17:08
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : [Flightgear-devel] Collision Detection and Network

Hi !

If u rememember me, I`m the guy who wants to use Flight Gear for his
Master thesis and the virtual flying fitness machine. :)

I need for my thesis a working and powerful network system in flight
gear. This may go so far that you can transfer a video and audio stream
with it. So you could see and talk with the persons u play online.
I also need a function that shows somekind of arrow on the HUD that
shows in the direction of another player.

And I need a working collision system. And if I still have time a force
feedback system.

Im willing to implement these things into flightgear and thought to
myself, that I could contribute to the project by adding them later to
the general cvs.

Is this ok for you developers ? If you have tips about where and how to
implement these things, I`m open to suggestions.

Cu, Floh