Martin Spott wrote:

> Most of the stuff you encountered has already been worked on, fixes are
> in CVS. In case you want to build PLIB yourself, then grab the current
> PLIB CVS and apply the patch files from
> /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/plib/files/ from your FreeBSD system - assuming
> you installed the "ports collection". This is worth the effort because
> some FlightGear-related fixes made it into PLIB CVS recently.

It probably would be nice if people bother to investigate if PLIB on
their favourite platform still works after applying these patches. If
the patches don't break anything, someone could try to move them over
to the PLIB folks. As I don't remeber the URL in FreeBSD's WebCVS
system I simply made a copy of the patches available here:

  ftp://ftp.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Devel/PLIBFreeBSD/

To _my_ experience these patches are fine, but others should test as
well,
        Martin.